Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me
.. :: Club X Proudly Presents :: ..
"X" Marks the Spot
Ticket Sales for this event will begin at the October Coffee Social. Kinksters in attendance will receive a code which can be used promtly at 8:00pm to purchase your tickets. For members not in attendance, the remaining tickets will be released for purchase through ClubXSD.org beginning at Midnight.
- ALL * Ticket Sales will be handled through ClubXSD.org
- Want to be a vendor and sell your kinky wares at our party? Contact us at email@example.com for information.
We are always on the lookout for more Dungeon Monitors. If you're interested in being trained as a Club X DM, please contact the DM Coordinator.
If you are hoping to volunteer for Set-Up, Tear Down, Food, or otherwise. Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Sereana for more details.
- The party is being hosted by Club X of San Diego but is open to anyone who wishes to attend. Costumes, while strongly encouraged, are not mandatory.
- Ticket sales will be entirely handled through clubxsd.org and may not be purchased at the door.
- You must show valid Idenitification upon arrival.
- Club X membership must be current to receive member pricing. If you're not sure if your membership is current, email our membership coordinator at clubXsd.firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll check for you.
- All attendees will be required to sign waivers stating they agree to abide by the Club X party rules and understand the type of activity that takes place at a leather/bdsm/fetish play party. Copies of these forms are available in advance by emailing email@example.com